A Bold Vision: Women Leaders Imagining Canada’s Future is now on sale at the following locations:
- PEI Residents can purchase the anthology at the Bookmark and Indigo in Charlottetown
- Hard copy and Kindle versions can be purchased at Amazon
- Kobo versions can be purchased here
- For bulk orders please contact Women’s Network at (902) 368-5040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
“We are people of the present, learning from the past while trying to impact the future.”
– Dr. Roberta Bondar, from the Foreword
Twenty-three women of distinct voice and vision, en anglais et en français, actively imagining how we can make a future together in Canada.
With audacious imagination, with seriousness and hope, the 23 diverse women visionaries represented in this book set forth their visions for the next 150 years — to include peace, friendship, reconciliation, justice, equality, equity, solidarity, community, collaboration, good governance, and more.
It is our bold vision that a diversity of women’s voices is included in the ongoing discussions of nation-building that a country as young as Canada must have. So, in this context, we asked, what would a vision for Canada look like that includes the voices and experiences of women from across Canada?
In this anthology, 23 women visionaries answer that question in essays, interviews, poems, and artwork.